This was sent to me from a dad yesterday and I think its worth passin’ along!
Ten simple rules of baseball and life.
1. Acceptance of Responsibility – winners and losers part company here
3. Class – winning and losing
4. Control what you can control – on and off the field: Attitude – Effort – Preparation
5. Synergism – team chemistry; the total is greater than the sum of it’s parts
6. Heightened Program Awareness – Every person in and around the program matters
7. Transferable Trust – Confidence
8. Everything Counts
9. Body Language – that says you do or do not belong
10. Kaizin – continuous improvement, every day, in small increments